Get What You Need for Summer Fun!
Want to Remodel? Buy a New Boat? Take a Vacation? Travel? Attend a Family Reunion?
Start with a Summer Fun Loan
When you need some extra funds, let us lend you a hand with a discount on our low rates for a Summer Loan.
• Rates as low as 7.49% APR*
• Up to a maximum $2,500
• Loan term of 12 months
Shopping for a Motorcycle, Boat, Camper, RV?
Great Rate & No Payment for 60 Days!+
Apply today and enjoy your new vehicle this summer without worrying about the payment for 60 days!
• Get preapproved for a loan to have negotiating power
• Rates as low as 3.24% APR***
Plus, Special Savings with Your SCCU Loan
- Lower the Interest Rate on Your SCCU Loan by .50%APR** – If you have direct deposit of your paycheck or government check into your SCCU checking account, you qualify for the discount.
- Lower Your Monthly Payment When You Refinance – If you have an auto loan at another financial institution, we will meet or beat your current rate by at least .25%APR***.
Let us see if we can save on interest and possibly lower your monthly payment.
Easy to Apply Today
Talk to us by visiting our office or call the Lending Center at 920-499-4711.
If you are ready now, apply online 24/7 clicking here!
*Annual Percentage Rates for an unsecured consumer loan with a term of 12 months.
**The .50%APR Discount for having direct deposit into your SCCU checking account has a floor of 3.24% APR.
***SCCU will meet or beat the current rate from your loan at another financial institution by at least .25% APR with the floor of 3.24% APR.
All loans subject to approval. Rates are subject to change without notification.
+60 days no payment offer is valid only on qualified loans from June 15-August 31, 2019. The final approval is at the discretion of the Credit Union. 60 days with no payment may extend your final loan payment(s). Interest will continue to accrue during the 60 day period. In some cases, based on the size of your balance, the interest that accrues may be greater than the amount of your next regular payment. It may take you several months to begin to reduce your principal balance, and maturity date may change. Some restrictions may apply. Please see credit union for details.