Here are 3 great solutions to get started:
- Move Balances to the SCCU MasterCard®
If you have balances from lots of holiday shopping or other major purchases, consider moving them to the SCCU MasterCard®!
- Low fixed rate perfect to save more on balance transfers
- Earn ScoreCard bonus points with every net retail purchase
- Redeem points for brand-name merchandise and exciting travel awards
- Save More by Consolidating Debt
There may be a way to maximize your budget if you talk to the lending team at Schneider Community CU. With several debt consolidation options and low interest rates, we can tailor a solution to help lower your monthly payments.
- Get out of debt faste
- Lower overall interest charges
- Reduce total monthly payments
- The Home Equity Solution as low as 4.25% APR*
Another way to consolidate higher interest rate debt or fund a major purchase is to use the equity in your home. If you own a home in Wisconsin, you may be able to use a home equity loan. With the low interest rate, it is a great way to stretch your budget. Plus, the interest portion of your payments may be tax-deductible (consult your tax advisor for details).
Easy to Apply Today
Talk to us by visiting our office or call the 24/7 Lending Center at 920-499-4711. If you are ready now, get started by clicking here to apply online 24/7!
*APR = Annual Percentage Rate. Property must be owner occupied and within Wisconsin. Other rates and terms available, please contact credit union for more details. Payments can be amortized over 360 months. Please call the Credit Union for more Information (920) 499-4711. All loans subject to approval. Rates are subject to change without notification.