In the market for a new (or new-to-you) auto? Lower monthly payments? We can approve your auto loan in minutes. With competitive rates, flexible terms, and a convenient application process, our auto loans take the stress out of buying a new vehicle. We offer up to 120% financing and up to a 96 month repayment terms.
- Refinance your current auto loan from another lender and save! Payment Calculator
- Pay off High Interest or Credit Card Debt
Recreational Vehicle Loans
Get out and play! Let Schneider Community Credit Union finance the purchase of your boat, camper, motorcycle, ATV, jet ski, or snowmobile. We have competitive rates, fast loan decisions, and flexible terms up to 100% financing for 120 month term. Our loan officers are here to help.
Refinance your current RV loan from another lender and save! Payment Calculator
Three Easy Ways To Apply
- Call us at (920) 499-4711 or (800) 236-0747
- Apply Online
- Stop in our office – Located at: 781 Willard Dr – Green Bay, WI 54304
Find, Drive, and Save
Finding your next car just got easier with our auto buying center. Shopping with confidence at your fingertips!!!
We can match or beat all competitor rates **
** Eligibility: Live or Work in Brown County, WI. All loans subject to approval. Restrictions apply as to term or loan based on collateral offered. New money only. Minimum rate is 3.24%APR (APR = Annual Percentage Rate). Please see or contact a SCCU representative for more details.
Benefits of having a loan at Schneider Community Credit Union:
- Interest on all loans is calculated on the unpaid monthly balance called “Simple Interest”.
- Convenient pre-approval of loans.
- Payment plans to fit your budget.
- No penalties for early repayment. Pay additional amounts on your loan anytime and you’ll shorten the life of the loan and pay less interest.
- You can make loan payments through payroll deduction, in person, direct deposit, automatic transfers, mail, phone, and online banking at www.schneiderccu.com
- Financial counseling services available.
Loan Related Services
New and newer used vehicles often depreciate quickly and vehicle loans are typically getting longer in terms. There may be a point where you owe more than your vehicle is worth. At that point GAP insurance is a way to protect your auto loan. Many times when a car is declared a “total loss” after being stolen or totaled in an accident or natural disaster GAP will help cancel the difference between the primary insurance settlement and what you may still owe.
Schneider Community Credit Union offers its members Payment Protection credit life and credit disability insurance through American National Insurance Co. Credit life insurance pays the outstanding balance on your loan if you die before the loan is paid off. Credit disability insurance provides funds to help you make your loan payments if you are unable to work because of an illness or accident.
Most members are eligible to apply for credit life and credit disability insurance. Coverage is available for single or joint borrowers, at affordable rates, and premiums are automatically added to your loan payment. Protect yourself and your family from the burden that could result if you die or become disabled. Payment Protection offers the peace of mind that comes from knowing your financial obligations will be met. Visit with our lending department for details on Payment Protection credit life and credit disability insurance.
Vehicle Service Contracts
In addition to offering new, used, and refinanced auto loans, we also offer Extended Vehicle Service Contracts through Vision Warranty Corporation for your auto, truck, or van. Get peace of mind and protection against expensive, unexpected automotive repair costs when you purchase an Extended Vehicle Service Contract.
Buy an Extended Vehicle Service Contract for less than the cost at most dealerships and enjoy:
- Coverage of most major components in the event of a breakdown
- No-hassle Direct Payment: no reimbursement forms
- A one-time premium that may be financed along with your vehicle
Put the brakes on expensive car repairs. A factory warranty may not be enough. Most major repairs occur after the manufacturer’s warranty expires. Consider adding an extended vehicle service contract to your loan. Coverage obtained through the Credit Union may save you money when compared to dealer plans.