Dear Valued Member,
We are taking extra care to keep both you and our employees as safe as possible. Beginning Monday, June 15, the Credit Union lobby will be available to assist members Monday – Friday 9:00am – 5:00pm.
We do insist that you schedule an appointment for things like; new accounts, loan applications and closings, safe deposit box access, counting coin and notary signatures by calling the Credit Union at 920-499-4711. If you have contact information for a Member Service Rep that you’ve worked with in the past feel free to contact them directly.
Information to know for your appointment
- While we would normally be glad to see you a few minutes early, in order to practice social distancing and give our employees time to properly sanitize, please arrive for your appointment at the scheduled time.
- If possible, please do not bring additional guests or children to your appointment.
- As much as we have missed you and would like to welcome you, our staff has been advised not to shake your hand.
- Please continue to use the drive-thru for routine transactions.
When you enter the Credit Union lobby, a member of our staff will be there to greet you. You will be required to wear a protective mask, but we may ask you to lower your mask briefly to ensure the safety of our team and to see you smiling face. For security reasons please remove hats and sunglasses before coming into the Credit Union.
We have a number of measures in place to ensure you stay healthy during your visit including:
- Marks on the floor to ensure social distancing of 6 feet
- Hand sanitizer is available near the entrance and at each Teller station for you to use.
- Plexiglass shields are being put in place as a barrier, again, as a protection for you and our employees.
- Pens are brand new and are yours to keep when you visit
- There will be no popcorn, cookies, coffee or water available to keep everything as sanitary as possible.
- Teller stations and desks will be wiped clean after each member
- All high-touch areas will be cleaned frequently
Our drive thru team loves seeing you, so we encourage you to continue to use our convenient drive-up services. Our online banking and mobile app are always available as well.
Please be patient and understanding with our staff as we adapt to this new way of conducting business.
Thank you for your business, we appreciate you! We are Schneider Community Credit Union and we are here to lend a hand through life’s crossroads!
Dorrie K Schrimpf